Wednesday 18 November 2009

JANET JACKSON IS STILL SINGLE !!!


So much for reconciliation. Last week there were reports that Janet Jackson had reunited with her boyfriend of eight years, Jermaine Dupri, but it looks like we all spoke too soon.

In a new interview with Atlanta’s The Bert Show, Janet reveals that her and Jermaine are just “good friends,” and even refers to him as her ex.

“I’m not the type of girl that stays in touch with your ex like that,” Jackson added, but she insisted that it’s different with Jermaine.

“Jermaine is one of my best friends,” she said. “I love him to death. We’re still connected. We’re still good friends. We still talk.”

The couple split in July after eight years together–they reportedly didn’t see eye-to-eye in regards to her music career.

“We’re there for one another,” Jackson. “I think it will remain that way for the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment