Saturday 16 January 2010

SPOTTED ..............


Christian Millian was Spotted in Hollywood yesterday afternoon with a huge baby bump. According to Celeb Gossip, her baby is due in four weeks and she is pretty nervous about it:

I am nervous about giving birth to the baby. That’s probably the most nerve-wracking part of it all. Every day I wonder, ‘What happens if she comes earlier than expected?’ But as long as Dream is right next to me, I’ll be fine
Good Lawd that bump is big! She still looks super cute though…




Amber Rose was spotted wearing a mohawk last night while partying it up at Club Mansion with Miami promoters Rob Peopples and Simply Jess of the 400 Club. I heard it was a movie with a cameo by Jamie Foxx and performance by Fabolous.

1 comment:

  1. I like amber she z cute,beautiful &sexy

    ReplyDelete