Thursday 28 July 2011

Crystal Harris Says Hugh Hefner Only Lasted “Like Two Seconds” in Bed!

Crystal Harris wasn’t all that pleased with her sex life while being engaged to Hugh Hefner.
In a recent interview on Howard Stern’s radio show, Harris revealed that the Playboy founder only lasted “like two seconds” in bed.

“Then I was just over it. I was like, ‘Ahhh.’ I was over it. I just like, walked away. I’m not turned on by Hef, sorry,” she said.
While together, the pair only had sex once … and according to Harris, Hef doesn’t even like to take his clothes off.
“He doesn’t really take off his clothes. I’ve never seen Hef naked,” Harris said.

ooh please Miss Harris you don't discuss your personal issues to the world.. shame on u. sasa alitegemea nini kwenda kuolewa na kizee kama hivi....?
Teddy.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment