Tuesday 13 September 2011

MISS ANGOLA LEILA LOPES IS MISS UNIVERSE 2011-2012








It was the 60th Annual Miss Universe Pageant in São Paulo, Brazil, and out of almost 90 contestants from countries and territories worldwide, Miss Angola’s Leila Lopes took the crown. The stunning 25-year-old beauty is the first winner from her country, and the first African winner in thirteen years.Although she obviously has the looks to stun the judges, it was her interview questions that reportedly tugged at their hearts. When asked what physical trait she would change and why, she responded:
“Thank God I’m very satisfied with the way God created me and I wouldn’t change a thing. I consider myself a woman endowed with inner beauty. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family and I intend to follow these for the rest of my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment