Thursday 13 June 2013

Mario Balotelli’s Engagement Is Confirmed With A £100,000 Engagement Ring

Mario Balotelli’s girlfriend Fanny Negeusha has appeared to confirm their engagement by posting a picture of herself wearing a dazzling diamond ring on her Instagram page.
According to reports, the 22-year-old footballer popped the question with the £100,000 (N250 Million) jewel this weekend.
Belgian model Fanny later confirmed the news by posting a picture of the diamond, alongside the caption: ‘It’s official!’Fans were quick to post their congratulations to the couple both in English and French following Fanny’s post. Mario and Fanny, who started dating six months ago, are now said to be putting plans for the lavish ceremony in action.
The pair had apparently spoken about getting married before, but the timing hadn’t been right.
However, now the pair are planning to take a luxury holiday in the near future to discuss details for their big day.
The engagement comes after the pair split briefly last month following allegations that Mario had made lewd comments about his model girlfriend.
Mario spoke of his love for Fanny during a magazine interview earlier this year, saying: ‘In a short time she found herself in sync with me. I could spend my whole life with someone like this.’ The footballer had previously been in a relationship with 25-year old presenter Raffaella Fico who claims her four-month old child Pia is his daughter.
Mario reportedly denies the fatherhood claims, and has asked for a paternity test to prove it before he sees the baby.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and this kind of education is specifically what I'd have
    necessary and what my mother and father would have essential to
    prevent the suffering I went? via.

    My web site :: Buy Desensitizing Creams For Premature Ejaculation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and this kind of education is specifically what I'd have necessary
    and what my mother and father would have essential to prevent the suffering I went?
    via.

    Also visit my weblog: Buy Desensitizing Creams For Premature Ejaculation

    ReplyDelete