Friday 10 December 2010

Tanzanian INTERNATIONAL CELEBRITY STYLIST AND FASHION WRITER *YOUNG ……RIO PAUL INTERVIEW ……… Q &A SESSION

Hi Rio plz, these are the questioN 'On the spot' FASHION ET AL


what is your real name and how old are you?
How did you become an designer?

What can’t you do without?

What do you do in you days off?

Who is you Icon?

What is your worst habit?

Are you married or dating?

What international fashion designer / designer do you admire?

What is your memorable day?

What are your future plans?

-My real is Paul peter and am 17 years old.

-Well' becoming a designer was my life's dream because I was mostly inspired by the world of music and fashion. but currently here in Tanzania I work as a fashion stylist and junior fashion editor for bang magazine and I am also a fashion intern for a US magazine and a TZ designer (company reasons remain anonymous)
But all this is part time because I am a full time high school student.

-my precious possession would be my family friends and fans because without their support I am truly nothing. And plus I can't do without my blackberry and trendy wardrobe....hahahahaha

-on my days off I would either be studying or taking an inspiring vacation or working if its a long term holiday.

-I am inspired by very artistic people, so I truly think *The Best Never Rest* Je' adore Lady gaga, Michael Jackson, Alexander Mcqueen and a lot other who work very hard...

-My worst habit is I am obsessed with perfection and being very artistic. But I guess I do love that.
- No* this teenager is just single" because he has a lot to do for school and work .that lives less dating or me time but "hell yeah' requests are welcome" hahahaha

-As I said before Alexander/lee Mcqueen plays a great role in my inspiration but also Nicola Formichetti. And I adore many designers like Pringle of scotland, Mathew williamson,, Burberry prorsum, Gucci, Viktor & Ralf, Alexander Wang, Anisa Mpungwe, Christine Mhando, Mustafa Hassanali, David Tlale, Ally Remtullah, Gabriel Mollel, Khadija Mwanamboka, Bunmi Koko, Mataano, John Kaveke , kIKoRomeo, NYCE JEANTRIX CLOTHING CO……and a lot more I mean the list is fabulously endless.

-My most memorable moments are mostly when I work with designers and celebrities here eg" Mustafa hassanali, Ally remtullah, shaa, silvia shally, fellow Bang magazine staff, hellen dausen, Tatiana durao, Modesta Mahiga....etc I cherish every moment and everything I learn and gain but mostly I cherish jokate because she was the woman who believed in me and took me by her side as stylist and P.A I love her loads.

-My furure plans are studying law and social welfare because since I was young, I wanted justice to prevail and help people achieve. Maybe after that I can study Fashion and arts.

My message to all is that I love every one and let's keep supporting the massively growing African fashion industry. I urge my fellow youth to work their very best and let god guide the way

RIO-PAUL DA FASHIONISTA
 RIO, ALLY,FIDERINE & MATUKIO
DJ CHOKA, TEDDYLISCIOUS & RIO

2 comments:

  1. he is really a nice guy. very fabulous too lets keep fashion rocking rio and teddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info you’ve right here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


    Feel free to visit my homepage coach luggage sets for women

    ReplyDelete