Saturday 17 December 2011

Britney Spears and Jason Trawick are Engaged


“Yes, we are engaged,” Jason confirmed with Access Hollywood today, adding that he and Britney are “over the moon.”

According to US Weekly, Trawick popped the question last night (Thu. Dec 15) during a romantic dinner for his 40th birthday.
Jason and Britney plan on celebrating their engagement tonight at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, a source revealed to the magazine.
“This is something they’ve both wanted for a long time,” the source explained to US Weekly. “It’s a way to cement their family. They’re both extremely happy and can’t wait to become man and wife.”

1 comment:

  1. I don't even understand how I finished up right here, but I believed this post was once great. I don't recognize who you're but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!
    my web site :: buy instagram followers free

    ReplyDelete